In this course you'll learn all negation words in Dutch: niet, geen, niets/niks, niemand, nooit en nergens. In the first part of the course, I will introduce you to all these words, also teaching you the basic difference between niet and geen, and you can practice with all negation words.
In the second part of the course, we're going to focus particularly on how to use GEEN and NIET, and specially where to place NIET in the sentence. The theory is explained in two videos and next to that I provide an extensive summary of all the rules.
After that you can practice A LOT!
- you can take a quiz of 50 multiple choice questions
- you can make 15 sentences negative yourself
- you can answer 20 questions negatively with all negation words
- you can answer 20 questions negatively with only niet and geen
- for these latter two assignments, there is an extra file with all the answers :)
I am Kim Jautze, the owner and founder of the online language school "Dutchies to be - Learn Dutch with Kim". Before I founded my online school, I studied Dutch linguistics, did a Ph.D. in Dutch computational literature (which I, unfortunately, due to a burnout, couldn't finish) and I worked for several years as a teacher "Dutch as a second language".
In my online language school "Dutchies to be - learn Dutch with Kim" you can learn Dutch in a fun and easy way by watching my YouTube videos and enrolling in online courses.
For more information, please contact me: